Even though Online Movies Streaming Apps free users from being confined to sitting in front of their TVs and watching Movies, a prime portion of people still loves to View Films on Big Screens, and a similar happens in the case of PikaShow.
For your information, PikaShow is an Indian-origin Android Streaming App, but it’s not an ordinary one because it packs a range of Stuff in a single bundle. Exploring the app, you will find On-Demand TV Channels, OTT Platforms, Movies/Songs Collection, and much more.
|Name||PikaShow for FireStick|
|Updated||4 Hours Ago|
|Compatible with||Amazon Fire TV/Alexa/Fire TV Stick|
Technically, PikaShow is compatible with Android/iOS gadgets and is playable on Windows-Operated devices via Android Emulator. Of course, those are straightforward and hassle-free methods of the app’s utilization.
However, the perplex starts when viewers try to run PikaShow or its APK version on FireStick-supported TV Sets from Androids, iPhones, PCs, and MacBooks since this App is not By-Default available in FireTV packages, and users have to add it Manually.
But before exploring various methods of enabling PikaShow on FireStick, we would like to share information on Fire TV and its working mechanism. Meanwhile, we will disclose the Concept of Sideloading Apps from Amazon FireTV’s perspective.
What is Fire TV Stick – A Detailed Guide
The Amazon Fire TV Stick, commonly known as Fire Stick, is a fully-featured streaming device that attaches to your TV’s HDM port. It is an internet-based device and requires a power source to function effectively.
It is worth mentioning that most users get confused regarding Fire Stick and Fire TV. For future reference, Fire Stick is the full abbreviation of Amazon Fire TV Stick, while Fire TV is Amazon’s Official name for all its streaming products.
Using FireStick, users can watch Unlimited Movies and TV Shows from several OTT Streaming Apps, including NetFlix, Hulu, and YouTube. In addition, you can plug Amazon Echo along with FireStick to enjoy Add-On a range of New Streaming Options.
In the spotlight, Amazon Fire TV grants you access to thousands of International TV Channels belonging to different categories, including News, Movies, Sports, and many more. Meanwhile, it also features a built-in Microphone, making it compatible with Alexa and controlling other products, like DoorBeell, and Ecobee Thermostat.
How to Step up Fire TV Stick
Here is the step-by-step guide for Setting up an Amazon Fire Stick TV on TV sets. Of course, it is a straightforward procedure that hardly takes a few minutes to accomplish. But doing it for the first time could make you a bit confused.
Types of Fire TV Stick
Since Amazon Fire TV is a subscription-based service, it is available in different versions, and each varies regarding the built-in features. At the time of writing, Five Different FireStick Services are being offered by its developers.
In addition to available functionalities, the membership plans of all Amazon Fire TV Services vary. On a practical note, the Amazon FireStick packages range from $20 to $45; however, you can visit the Official website to check their latest deals.
What is Sideloading – All You Need to Know
The sideloading concept is as old as the Amazon Fire Stick Service itself. While explaining, Sideload refers to downloading and installing all those apps on FireTV that are officially unavailable on the Amazon App Store. Meanwhile, the significance of Sideloading doubles when it allows you to use APK versions on respective devices without problems.
It is fair to add that sideloading allows only those apps compatible with the Amazon App Store. In addition, there is no limitation on Downloading, which means you can install Unlimited Third-Party Streaming Apps on Fire TV.
Technically, Sideloading is a Legal Activity since it involves the installation of those apps that the Fire TV overlooks. After saying this, if you try to run those apps that extract pirated streaming data, it is more likely to be illegal, but Amazon never bans you from doing so.
Most users believe that Jailbreaking is essential for Sideloading on Amazon Fire TV; it is correct but to some extent. Technically, the earlier versions of FireStick explicitly demand jailbreak; however, the upcoming models offer built-in Settings to install APKs of all Streaming Apps.
Read Also: PikaShow For PC
How to Run PikaShow on FireStick without PC or Mobile Device
As mentioned above, several techniques could allow you to watch PikaShow on FireStick. Here is the first method of that installment in which you don’t need any Computer or Android device to install PikaShow for Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to FireStick Home Stick and open the Settings Gear from Far Right Corner
- Click on the Search Box
- Type the “Downloader” query in the Input box and select it from the Suggested Search Options
- Click the Downloader Tile in the Search Results
- Open the Downloader Dashboard and click on the Download or Get Button
- Wait, until the Installation Notification pop-up on the Bottom right of your device screen
- Go to the FireStick Home Page and select Settings Gear
- Scroll Down and Select My Fire TV
- Tap Developer Options
- Now, Open the Install Unknown Apps
- In default Settings, the Option for Downloader is Off, so Turn it On Manually
- Additionally, make sure that the Downloader App is Toggled to ON
- Long Hold the Home Button on your FireStick Remote until the Menu Appears
- Click Apps and open the Downloader App
- If launching the first time, it will ask you to allow it to access your files and folders
- Click Allow to Continue
- Here another Notification will Appear. Read the Instructions and Click the OK Button
- Afterward, click the URL Input Box on the Home-screen of the Downloader app
- Input the URL of the PikaShow APK File and click the Download Button
- Wait, until the PikaShow APK Downloads
- Once it’s complete, the app will automatically install the APK File
- Click on the Install Button to Confirm
- After completion of the procedure, an Installation Notification will appear on the Bottom Right of your Screen
- Finally, the PikaShow APK File is Sideloaded on your Firestick through the Downloader App
How to Run PikaShow on FireStick using Android Mobile
Here is the step-by-step guide to Side Apps on FireStick through an Android Mobile Device. Since the procedure comprises a few technical steps, you better focus on the instructions before trying on your own and running into trouble.
- Start by opening the Google Play Store
- Download and Install Easy Fire Tools on your Smart Phone
- Now, open the Default Web Browser on your Mobile
- Tap on the Search Box
- Input Search Query “Easy Fire Tools APK”
- Open any Website from SERP, providing Easy Fire Tools for Android – APK Download
- Click on the Download Button
- After completing of Downloading, go to File Manager
- Open the Download Folder and open the APK File by clicking on it
- Hit the Installation option and allow all on-screen permissions to complete the action
- Launch the Easy Fire Tools App on your Android device
- Upon launching, a pop-up of a new window will appear. Click on the Agree Button
- Turn On ADB Debugging on your Firestick
- To enable this option, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > ADB Debugging
- Afterward, navigate to Discover Icon from the top right side of your screen
- Wait for the App to Discover and Find the FireStick connected to your Network
- Once done, the name of FireStick will appear. Tap on it to create a Link between Firestick and Android Phone
- Next, the app will ask if you want to use this device permanently. Click Yes
- Then, click on the Plug Icon at the Top Right Corner
- When the “Trying to Connect” message pop-up, go to your FireStick
- Here, you’ll see a USB Debugging Menu. Check the box saying “Always Allow From this Computer”
- Click on the OK Button
- Next, move to your Phone and Click on the Continue Button
- A plug icon will appear on the top right side and when it turns green, it means your Phone and Firestick are Connected
- Now, it’s time to Sideload PikaShow from your Phone to your Firestick
- To start, select PikaShow from the Easy Fire Tools Menu
- Click Yes to confirm your decision
- Wait, until Easy Fire Tools transfer the App to your Firestick
- After completion, wait for the app to install on the Firestick
- Now, open the FireStick, and you’ll receive an Installation Notification
- Next, to install APK Files Downloaded on your Phone, go to the Custom APK File Tab
- Click on the Select File Button
- Then, hit the Three Horizontal Lines Menu on the Top Left of your Screen
- Navigate to the Folder where the APK File is stored
- From there, select the APK File, you want to Sideload
- Click on the Install Button to Continue
- Confirm your action by clicking Yes
- Wait until Easy Fire Tools transfer the App to your Firestick
- Easy Fire Tools will then automatically install the App on your FireStick
- Congratulations, your PikaShow APK is successfully sideloaded from Android to FireStick
How to Run PikaShow on FireStick using PCs/Computers
Lastly, we’d like to share a comprehensive lead on Sideload Apps on Amazon Fire TV using PCs and Computers. Before adopting this procedure, arrange a stable internet connection and refresh your device several times to avoid glitches.
- Open the Settings Gear
- Click on My Fire TV
- Tap Developer Options
- Turn On ADB Debugging
- Scroll Down and hit the Install Unknown Apps Option
- Select Downloader to turn it ON
- Long Hold the Home Button on your Firestick Remote to open the Menu
- Select Apps and Open Downloader
- Click on the URL Input Search Tile
- Enter https://www.pikashowhd.com/ and click on the GO Button
- Wait, until the page loads. Once it’s done, scroll down until you see the Latest Version of the Button
- Click the Button and page for page to load
- Again, scroll down and click on the Green Download Button
- Wait for the APK File to Download
- After completion of the download, the app will automatically ask for the installation
- Click on the Install Button
- Afterward, click on the Open Button
- Allow all on-screen permissions upon launching MiXplorer
- Hit the OK Button
- Then, click on the Three Dots from the top right of your Screen
- Click Servers
- Next, click Star HTTP/WebDav Server
- Go to Computer Screen and enter the URL in the Search Box
- Download the PikaShow APK through our website
- Open a new window on your default browser and enter the link from your FireStick
- Now, a list of Firestick Folders will appear on your Computer
- Click on Downloader Folder
- Choose the Downloaded PikaShow APK File and Open it
- Click on Upload and wait, until it completes
- Click Stop HTTP/WebDavServer
- Tap on the X Button
- Long Hold the Home Button on your FireStick Remote to open the Menu
- Open Apps and go to Downloader Folder
- Click on the Files Tab and choose the APK File you moved from your PC
- Finally, click Install and Enjoy
We’ve provided the best information related to the topic to assist our valuable users. Feel free to adopt our discussed methods and enjoy watching unlimited PikaShow Streams on FireStick without seeking external assistance. Meanwhile, we always welcome customer queries. So, if you have any questions or issues regarding the working of PikaShow on Fire TV, connect us through the official E-mail or Comments Section. On the sidelines, bookmark our website and enable the Notification Icon to receive an alert whenever we publish a new blog or article.
DMCA: PikaShowHD.com complies with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions. If your copyrighted material has been posted on the site and you want this material removed, Contact us.
This Is A Promotional Website Only, All Files Placed Here Are For Introducing Purposes Only. All Files Found On This Site Have Been Collected From Various Sources Across The Web And Are Believed To Be In The “Public Domain”. If you Have Any Other Issues Then Feel Free To Contact Us.